Rowan,

When you start your Rad Txs you can wear anything you want but they will make you take your shirt off. You will lie on a towel and can be covered with a towel or blanket as Gary says and I was able to bring my own music which I turned up real loud as to take my mind off of the obvious. Boom box not ear plug music.

Eat as much as you can now and eat your favorite fatting foods because about 2 weeks into Tx you will loose your taste and appetite and it will be months amd months and months before the taste will make a comeback and your appetite will suffer as well.

When you want to know what to expect from the rad Tx just ask.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.