Hi, Scott- iat'w good to read that your family is going to share the caregiving role, because it can be tough for one person to keep all the balls in the air. I, too, am a researcher, but my husband won't get near a computer. I quickly learned to print and compile in a notebook questions [90% of my research was on this site] as they pertained to what was happening in the present and what might happen at the next stage [ie: 1st 4 rad txs vs. next 10] It kept me prepared for the side effects that could or did crop up, and made both us less frightened by them. Knowing about these possibilities in advance also helped me manage my time and household duties so that I would be fully available to John. From a caregiver perspective, eliminating as much outside stress as possible is really a good thing to do. Best wishes to your family. Amy

CGtoJohn:SCC Flr of Mouth.Dx 3\05. Surg.4\05.T3NOMO.IMRTx30. Recur Dx 1\06.Surg 2\06. Chemo: 4 Cycles of Carbo\Taxol:on Erbitux for 7 mo. Lost our battle 2-23-07- But not the will to fight this disease

: