I successfully completed treatment of Base of Tongue-Right side cancer in September 2006 with still no major problems. I did fall into the small percentage of patients developing ORN. Because of that issue I underwent a total of 40 two hour dives in the single hyperbaric chamber at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. I still visit the Emory Oral Surgery Dept annually for a checkup which they recommend for my remaining life. Now, getting to the point, one of the most aggravating issues I am bothered by is extreme dry mouth, most commonly in the middle of the night. I have been using the Biotene gel product and have been purchasing via Amazon at a price of around $6.50 per tube. I would always buy at least 3 tubes at a time but now it seems that even Amazon no longer has the product. I have been trying to order for over a month now and get an "out of stock" response. I have checked other sites on the internet but it seems that no one has it. Does anyone know if it has been discontinued or any other reasons it is unavailable?

Dx 4/27/06, SCC, BOT, Stage III/IV, Tx 5/25/06 through 7/12/06 - 33 IMRT and 4 chemo, radical right side neck dissection 9/20/06.