Hi Nels,

Thank you for your note. You had me at spread sheet.

I am gearing up for radiation to begin. I’ve had consults with a bunch of drs from pain to speech/swallow to gastro for the feeding tube. I’m going to go ahead and get the PEG put in just in case.

I’m in the midst of dental clearance. I have to get two wisdom teeth out of all things but everything else was just redoing old fillings so overall not too bad. My dentist (a new one I found that has been AMAZING) has recommended using a mouthwash called Healios which seems to give some people relief from sores. Have you ever heard of it?

I’m probably starting radiation around 2/8 and am feeling better since the surgeries so hopefully I’ll be going in stronger. I’m temporarily back to work too so that’s been good for my brain.

I’m very interested about how long your recovery took after radiation to be able to get back to some normalcy (like back to work, travel, etc.). I KNOW everyone is different but just curious about experiences.

I have my journal and calendar for all the appointments so now we wait. Any other advice or insights are greatly appreciated.

Peggy

PLFC