Tastes like the colour grey, I love it!

For me, mint stuff burnt my mouth. It was awful. I wept trying to clean my teeth. I am so thankful that I have no issues with it now.

I think you can buy Scandishake from Amazon. Ensure is available on Amazon too. I mixed an Ensure juice plus with an Ensure plus, with some milk, to make a thicker shake. Orange with chocolate was amazing, lime with vanilla and a ginger biscuit (it softens up nicely) for key lime pie. Raspberry with the mixed fruits juice and some frozen berries is a flavour bomb. I was even using the vanilla Ensure to make lattes and iced lattes. I tried it with porridge/oats and I didn't like it, but that's more of a personal thing.

Protein powders are also great to use as you can add them into anything, even with Ensure and Scandishake. I have a food background and so trying to find combinations that worked for me kept me interested into something other than cancer and recovery.

Oh and what you things you might not be able to taste now, might taste good or bad later. I was heartbroken when I couldn't drink tea for 3 months (I'm English and I drink a lot of tea). I switched to coffee for a while as rads gave me an awful salty taste in my mouth for months, and coffee was the only thing to help hide the taste temporarily. Then I lost the coffee taste. I kept trying though, and when it did appear I was so excited. It disappeared again for a bit, but I think that as your mouth is healing, things come and go for a bit. It doesn't always though. Everyone is very different. Just keep trying. Even 6 or 7 months..16 months down the line.

F 39 x-smoker no alcohol
05/20/19 T4aN1/N2bM0 SCC a whopper of a tumour at 8cm long & 4cm wide
Pembro pre & post surgery
RIG
Glossectomy ND RFFR 08/13/19
RT x33
2x cispltin
So far, no evidence of disease
Now an author of a recipe book for mouth cancer patients