today was the biopsy.

let's just say the doctor came to talk to me afterward dumbfounded. She said she biopsied him like crazy, even brought in a far more experienced surgeon and they could not see any cancer and most of the biopsies were read while he was still under: no cancer so far. They were in shock. He did not appear to have cancer visually but so far, no cancer even with the biopsy. The team is meeting Friday to talk more about where to go from here. The area that is suspicious is 3 cm and he is in a lot of pain.

Doc said well, it's good and it's bad because we have no idea what is going on. They said this is so unusual and unexpected.

I reminded him today to stop drinking and he rolled his eyes so we will see. I also said I was going to kick his butt to a job if he does not have cancer. It's time to go back to work or even look for a job.

I am going to look at the link Christine. No matter what, we are going months without income and cannot do that much longer.

I will update after Friday's pow wow and all the biopsies are in. They think it's inflammation but don't know what's causing it and said it's possible there is a tiny bit of cancer down deep and his body is reacting to it but otherwise they have no idea at this point.

crazy. he didn't even believe me when I told him what the doc said. We were all dumbfounded honestly considering how sick he has been and how much pain he is in.

to be continued..........

Spouse of 58 yr old with BOT cancer
Stage 4a HPV16 positive
3 chemo treatments cisplantin
35 radiation treatments 7000 cGy
former smoker/chewed tobacco for 38 yrs.
1/2020 diagnosed with cancer near TMJ
4/2020 chemo 5 days every 2 weeks
6/2020 proton therapy
9/21/2020 cancer free