Hi Charly,

Yes, I was using NuetraSal. My Radiation Oncologist was able to order it somehow, shipped to my home, and directly have it covered through my Prescription plan.
I did find that it gave me some temporary relief from dry mouth. I never had it as bad as some other people, so I probably didn't use it as regularly as I should have, so I don't know if the overall benefits would have been better if I did.
I was relying more on Magic Rinse to help with getting my mouth back to normal.
But I wanted to mention your dental health. Lack of saliva promotes cavities, so I highly suggest you get fluoride trays. They are just plastic molds of your teeth, and you put a thin strip of a prescription flouride paste in them, and leave on your mouth so the fluoride soaks into your teeth. There are verying opinions how long to leave them in, so I would leave that up to your Dentist or Oncologist.
Also, make sure to use a non alcohol mouthwash.
If you don't use the Flouride trays, ACT makes a green fluoride rinse, which has a neat little measuring spout built in, so you get the correct amount of rinse.
As far as calories, you can get a BOOST VHC drink that is over 500 calories, but it is pretty thick. But it may be a good way to get used to swallowing soft foods. I think you can only find it mail order. If you Google it, a few companies come up with a promotional price, and you have to order through that link, or the price will show higher.
Sorry that I went so far off topic, but yes, the NuetraSal would be a beneficial treatment, and I hope you are better then I was at keeping to the suggested frequency of rinsing with it.
Stay well!

Enlarged left cervical lymph node in neck on 1/9/18. Male, age 60. Had retired from working as a computer technician and a project manager for almost 38 years, on 7/1/17.
Node was removed 1/16/18 and found to have SCC P16.
Chest xray clean.
Since then, PET/CT, slight activity left parotid, possible malignancy left lingual tonsil. MRI clean.
3 endoscopies, nothing seen.
2/26/18 Larryngoscopy,primary not found.
TORS 3/23/18 lingual tonsil biopsy.,biopsy negative.
Chemo/rads started 4/18/18.