I am seeing a swallowing therapist monthly. She said, this is not something you should think of as temporary, but for life. It makes sense, all our body functions decline with age, but those that are affected by external factors will be more susceptible. I think of it as sun skin damage. It isn't noticible when you are young, but it does show up in your elder years.
The exercises you posted, are part of my regimen, but there are many more. I don't have a PDF copy, but I found this that has my exercises and a few new ones.

https://swallowingdisorderfoundation.com/free-swallow-exercises-pdf/

My therapist advised to do 60 various swallows per day, and I can count swallows when I am actually eating or drinking, but fall under one of the exercises.

One note of my own opinion. Swallowing improvement is only part of issue with getting back to normal. I am eating more foods, but still having issues with chicken, pork, beef, etc.
I think throat saliva is essential, no matter how good our swallowing returns. So that improvement, has to return through time.
But having a glass of fluid handy, could help with those foods that are getting stuck.
But my therapist advised, don't use that as a crutch all the time, or I will get dependant on washing down every bite.
Best of luck, it sounds like you are right on top of your recovery needs.

Enlarged left cervical lymph node in neck on 1/9/18. Male, age 60. Had retired from working as a computer technician and a project manager for almost 38 years, on 7/1/17.
Node was removed 1/16/18 and found to have SCC P16.
Chest xray clean.
Since then, PET/CT, slight activity left parotid, possible malignancy left lingual tonsil. MRI clean.
3 endoscopies, nothing seen.
2/26/18 Larryngoscopy,primary not found.
TORS 3/23/18 lingual tonsil biopsy.,biopsy negative.
Chemo/rads started 4/18/18.