He said he threw up all night again. I asked if he took the nausea meds.

yes I did..but not until right before i ate.
Then he says, you aren't doing me any good when you tell the doctor.

I'm done. He's mad because I told the doctor the truth, but I didn't need to. The doctor yelled at him and said you are not doing what we tell you. The numbers do not add up. You've lost too much weight so you can't be taking in the nutrition. (lost over 60 lbs in 2.5 months) The nurse and the doctor yelled. The doctor told him to stop acting like a 2 yr old. What's getting in the way of you doing what you need to do? He was mad. I'm paying for the doctor and nurse getting on him.

I guess I will be calling the nurse back on Monday and she can call him and let him have it again because he will not listen to anything I say. But I walked out today and said I"m done. Every single syringe is a fight, every day is accusations that I cannot count the number of boxes correctly. Ok, he was this way before he got sick and I put up with it too many years. So i would guess he's getting well enough to go back to his bad behavior, maybe that's a good sign.

Thanks for listening. I'm sure you are all getting tired of me but I am so thankful of all that I have learned. No better support system than those who have walked this path.

Spouse of 58 yr old with BOT cancer
Stage 4a HPV16 positive
3 chemo treatments cisplantin
35 radiation treatments 7000 cGy
former smoker/chewed tobacco for 38 yrs.
1/2020 diagnosed with cancer near TMJ
4/2020 chemo 5 days every 2 weeks
6/2020 proton therapy
9/21/2020 cancer free