I have first-hand experience with this test. I had a small white spot under my tongue that was biopsied as mildly dysplastic by my dentist (who is an expert on malignant and premalignant conditions of the mouth). He mentioned that this company would use the specimen to gauge my 5-year risk for free. It came back as "moderate", meaning that I had a 49% chance of developing oral cancer in the next five years. My doctor did not seem to take the results very seriously. My lesion was small and homogeneous, and I am young and lack typical risk factors. Nevertheless, I was sufficiently concerned to look into the matter myself. While I'm no expert, I was not impressed by the published data. As far as I can tell, it is based on very small studies, with unrepresentative samples, and their big result had to be retracted! Note also that their test is a moving target. When talking about how reliable it is, they mean that if they say you're high risk, you're likely to get cancer, and if they say that you're low risk you're likely not to. But they only deemed two people in their sample low risk! Meanwhile, when noting that many people in their sample with mild dysplasia went on to get cancer, they note that Straticyte put them in a "higher risk category". So, they appear to be very conservative in saying someone is low risk. But that means that their test for being low risk is not at all specific, even if it is sensitive -- if you're not deemed low risk, that may not mean much. I have an appointment with a different expert who has been consulted by the company on Thursday, so expect to hear more about the significance of this test.