[quote=davew]Haven't been here for a while, but have many of the same issues posted above 10+ years post treatment. Dr Stubblefield (was at Sloan Kettering in NYC but moved to Orange NJ a few years ago) was a pioneer in this field, and helped me a lot. Maybe his papers will help. Lyrica also seems to help me... Here is another recent paper that can help explain things to your local Dr...

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1507136713010079

[/quote]

David to Dave (and, long after the initial post, to Brian): thanks for this interesting link. I'm in the process of testing for this very thing, with nerve conduction stuff done last week and an MRI scheduled for Thursday. Everything I was able to understand from that article leads me to believe that it pretty much nails down my issues. I'll write more about it once the MRI results are in and I've had a chance to discuss them with my doctor.

David 2
SCC of occult origin 1/09 (age 55)| Stage III TXN1M0 | HPV 16+, non-smoker, moderate drinker | Modified radical neck dissection 3/09 | 31 days IMRT finished 6/09 | Hit 14 years all clear in 6/23 | Radiation Fibrosis Syndrome kicked in a few years after treatment and has been progressing since | Prostate cancer diagnosis 10/18