Hi, Connie.
It's great to hear that you've had such a wonderful result from the cold laser therapy treatment. I'm a physical therapist and I am aware of cold laser therapy however the hospital system where I used to work did not find sufficient evidence to warrant purchasing one. This was about 10 years ago though. At that time we had an inservice from one of the manufacturer's so I don't work all much about how works but I'm glad that it's work well for you I may consider it if I find that my colleague has had good experience with it and there are no contra indications to using it. There are sensors in the Carotid artery and that same area that control your heart rhythm and blood pressure. So I'd be worried about using the device right over or close to those areas. I'll ask one of my colleagues who uses it in her clinic to find out if there any contraindications for using it in such a highly vascularized areas such as the neck .

Thanks for sharing your experience!

37 y/o fem at Dx (23 wks preg @ dx on 3/16/11)
SCC L oral tongue (no risk factors)
L partial gloss/MND 3/28/11 @ 25 wks preg
T1-2N0M0; no rads/chemo
Tonsillectomy on 8/6/12 +SCC L tonsil T2-3N1M0 (HPV-)
Treated with 35 rads/7 carbo & taxol (Rx ended 10/31/12), but many hospitalizations d/t complications from rx.
Various scans since rx ended are NED!
Part of genetic study for rare cancers @ MGH.
44 years old now...I wasn't sure I would make it! Hoping for 40 more!