Hi Christine,
Thank you for being so kind and taking the time to respond to my questions, and yes you were absolutely right...I was one proud Mama to watch my daughter walk across that stage on Saturday because I remember the fear I wouldn't be there back in March when I was diagnosed. I am going to get in touch with physical therapy and take your advice and get that started. I have been doing at home on my own this arm lifts my doctor advised me to do to keep from getting frozen shoulder, which I had never even heard of, but think I need more because like I said my neck feels really tight in one area especially when I get up in the morning. I am happy to say though I have not had to take any of my pain meds in a week now, only Advil every once in a while. I have my appointment next Friday with the radiation oncologist so will see what he says. Again, thank you so much for all your kindness shown and hope you have a wonderful day.
Camille

February 2017 saw 2 different dentist for ulcer on tongue. Was told by both it was a bite
March 10 biopsy done by oral surgeon
March 17 biopsy results are keratanizing squamous cell carcinoma
May 3 partial glossectomy and right modified radical neck dissection
May 8 post op appt. given news in surgery 34 nodes removed from neck, 1 with cancer but still encapsulated and had not spread
drainage tube out and feeling pretty good!
May 26 appt. with radiation oncologist- No rads needed