Jo

I am not sure yet I can or will do what has been suggested. I am brushing, flossing and rinsing with baking soda and salt. I also use 50/50 hydrogen peroxide. Painting a fluoride liquid on teeth.

I remembered I was on Phos Nak for low phosphorus in blood for 6 months. I currently take 100 mcr Synthroid, which lists bone mineral loss as side effect.

I had 44 73 gamma ray radiation for 3 months in 2014/15. I am currently still fighting metastic lung cancer with Opdivo.

My quality of life is good. I am thinking a second opinion on removal of teeth. Does anyone have any suggestions? I can travel.Also need to get insurance on board.

The HBOT is bothersome to me due to possible side effects (eye problems) I have very good eyesight and I am an artist, my eyes are very important to me.

It's been suggested I have HBOT, but it is my understanding (from research) shouldn't do HBOT if currently under treatment and have cancer.

I have multiple bilateral lung nodules, which have so far, responded to Opdivo. Some have shrunk. I've only been on Opdivo for a few months. It's working, I don't want to mess with that.

Does anyone know if my taking Phos Nak a problem that could lead to ONJ?

Also should I have a CTX blood test and a jaw CT? Had a 180 X-ray at DDS.

So far only two Dr's who have consulted are RO and DDS.

Thinking I should see ENT and ask him, he was one who initially warned me against any surgery in H&N area. He's been my touchstone through all of this.

I need to speak to my Onc, I've been doing well so only saw NP last two infusions, I told her, but haven't see him in a month.

My quality of life right now is good, I don't want to do something to change that. I am in no pain. Front teeth look dark are pulling away from gum line. Teeth are stained.

Thank you,
Larry

Last edited by larry6905; 09-19-2016 05:33 AM.

T4,N2,MO SCC of the BOT hpv+
Weekly Taxol/Carboplatin w/ 44 rad 73 GY Nov 2014 - Jan 2015
PEG tube feedings (Liquid Hope). Removed PEG 7/7/2015
Clear 4.9.2015 PET/CT H&N.
11mm low SUV nodule RUL on lung PET/CT
2nd PET 8.25.15 10+ numerous nodules bi later lungs
9.9.15 Lung biopsy SCC Org BOT
Avastin and Torisel clinical trial 11/15-3/16 MDA
Home 5/23/16 Pet scan 50% growth & +SUV
Opdivo 6/2016
Synthroid 100 mcr
Scan tumors shrinking