Thanks again, Paul and Tammy. I like the idea of having a medical history at your fingertips and forging a relationship with the doctors as time goes on. I can also identify with the conveyer belt and "every man and his dog". My son was with me for the last one, sitting in the front row. He put his head in his hands when the doctors discussed how "lumpy" the tumour was and the nurse comforted him not me! I noticed how the fellows and registrars were very proactive, perhaps vying to prove their ability (not very charitable) or, knowing they would do a lot of the legwork, they wanted to familiarise themselves with it all. I sat there with my fingers crossed and my heart in my mouth. It was bearable though, because I knew they were looking out for me, however clumsily.I thought that I might not have received much post panel explanation because there were worse cases there. It's bewildering and follow up is essential.

1996, ovarian cancer surgery + cisplatin and taxol.
September, 2007, SCC of left lateral tongue. Excision.
October, 2009 recurrence in scar tissue, T1NOMO. Free flap surgery from left wrist - neck dissection. 63 year old New Zealander. No chemo, no RT.
February, 2014. New primary in left buccal mucosa. Marginal mandibulectomy, neck dissection, right arm free forearm flap. T1N0M0 but third occurrence and some areas of concern: RT started 8 April and finished 19 May.