Darn Paul...you've been through a LOT!! I go to the Oncologist tomorrow at 3:30...and don't have a clue as to what he's going to suggest. Or if he's going to wait until I have the neck dissection in November. I'm so up in the air right now...and we all know how hard waiting is.

Cancer care here is very good...amazingly, considering I'm in Montana. We don't have Proton RT here, but they do have SBRT which is new. They use SBRT at Mayo for Head and Neck cancer, but I don't know if they're using it here for that. I have to look up Brachial Plexopathy...I sure don't want that!!

Thanks for answering....I was hoping they'd just whack the nodes out and call it good since there is no cancer anywhere else. How does that happen???

I'll know more tomorrow and will post. IF I can log in here...I seem to have a really hard time logging in and staying logged in long enough to post anything.

p

Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Stage III T1N2M0, diagnosed March, 2012...Treatments started April 24, 2012, finished 8/28/12.