Christine mentioned in her post regarding my husband that his 2nd oral cancer was a recurrence. I have always thought that and not one of the doctors we were seeing would admit that to me when he was diagnosed the second time in 8 months. That had always grinded me. Steve seems good but very fatigued. Work is slow and he is stressed. He's still waiting for his Nov appt to follow up with the dr about his red patches and he doesn't want me following him around with the flash light looking in his throat. I treasure everyday we have together. And I must say for everything he's been thru he does live a qaulity whole life and we are great full. I will update the post once he follows up with the rad dr. Thanks for listening. Oh and his chest ct scan was good.

Husband diagnosed 2/13 lower lip scc in situ 2 surgeries never scanned. 8 months later diagnosed soft palate scc stage 4A, tonsil and nodes involved. Hpv positive. Told by ENT small t1 tumor brought in to surgery for tumor removal and neck disection. Aborded surgery. Stage 4!! Finished rads and chemo Jan 2014. Grade 4 ORN of the maxilla, 30 HBOT , sinus surgery , maxilla surgery, buccal flap 4/2015. Doing good. 9-2015 red patch on soft palate , waiting to see.