Ak123

PaulB sent you the names of some great doctors . These are the same Doctors he sent me for my mother . Look at your Messages you will see the names PaulB sent you . Like I said take this info and run with it . Time is of the essence for sure .
That cancer will begin to wrap around the artery and become more difficult to remove . It may not be to bad at this point . But the cancer must be removed .
Or it will cause a blow out and take his life .

My mom went through so much radiation and chemo and the cancer would not respond to nothing . She was so tired and began to get very sick and weak as the cancer started to spread . She was just to sick to go through another surgery . The thing is my mother was a very strong women from the beginning but as time went on and so many treatments trying to shrink that cancer off that artery it just brought her down . Instead my mom should have had the surgery on the Carotid to remove the cancer . Is it risky yes indeed it is . But what are your chances otherwise . I hate to say it but they are grim .

Look in your messages from PaulB . Get those names of those doctors . Do some homework on it . Run fast .

Just trying to help . I would hate to see what happened to my mom happen to anyone if there is a chance it can be avoided .

Heidi

Last edited by sweetpe1; 06-13-2015 08:15 AM.

Sweetpe
Caregiver
RE:My Mother
Age 70
Non Smoker
SCC 3/4/2014 Left rear jaw
Mandiblctmy 3/25/2014
35RAD Completed on 06/03/2014
MRI 9/3/2014
25mm lobulated recurrence left mandible/floor of mouth carcinoma
9/23/14 Salvage Surgery
MET(s)
9/23/14 Salvage Surgery Not Successful
Chemo Recommended
1st Round of Cisplatin Chemo Started 10/20/14
Cisplatin stopped 11/20/14. Side affects to bad.
Chemo started again 1/22/15 Carbo/Docetaxel
Passed Away April 22,2015