Very informative, thanks again, Paul.

Wow, you have a pretty bad case of neuropathy - quite a bit worse than mine. I take 600 mg Gabapentin tid and the doctor said he can bump the prescription both for a higher dose and also for more times per day but I'd rather keep it where it is for now. Not worried so much about dependence but rather I really don't like having to rely on pain meds. I am told I have a high pain tolerance and I don't mind having some pain as long as it's manageable.

One thing I've found that helps me is compression stockings. Soaking my feet in warm water with Epsom salts helps some. I've also learned to walk with my weight on my heels with my toes off the ground which takes the weight off the balls of the feet.

I'm thinking about getting some special shoes made. There's a certified pedorthist with a shoe store nearby. He does custom orthodics and orthopedic shoes. Maybe that will help too.

Anyway, my main reason for asking about Juven was for oral tissue healing/recovery/repair. If it also helps some with neuropathy then that's just a bonus. smile

Thanks again for your input; you've been very helpful and I really appreciate it.

Andrew
4x survivor
1998 - SCC of larynx
...laryngectomy, tracheotomy, radiation, caries, HBO, teeth extr, TEP
2002 - lung cancer, wedge resection
2014 - SCC of BOT, pharynx, oropharynx, HPV-, stage IV, T2N0MX, invasive, poorly differentiated
...chemo (carboplatin, taxol), dc'd due to neuropathy
2015 - SCC of palate
...Feb-April IMRT (46 x 70 Gy)
...Jan 2015 - May 2016 cetuximab 500 mg q week x 55wks
2016 - metastases to mediastinum, lungs, spleen, pancreas
...Aug-? pembrolizumab q 3 wks