Shauneen,

I'm glad to hear that you seem to have found the calm in the storm we call life, and have found your way back to these forums.

Brian always amazes me with his commitment to help others, especially considering the schedule he keeps.

Like you I miss our cantankerous litigator. As the founder of the Frack Fraternity, and someone I considered a brother, there's not a day that goes by that I do not reflect on the time I was blessed with the man. I think it's safe to say that there would be no EricS, without both Brian, and Charm.

The amazing benefit of the written word however means that his wisdom and advice are never but a page view away, and I find myself going back over his posts and old conversations anytime I'm needing a dose of attitude, or a good laugh.

Welcome back to OCF and in the words of our beloved Charm�Keep the faith.

E

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.