I've been delinquent in updating Linda's progress. The stoma revision went well and after a shaky start we have finally gotten to the point that the app stays on for several days instead of hours, taking a lot of stress off us all. She had chemo #5 with hopefully just 1 more to go, however her onc did say it is possible, after all the delay, that she may need 1 or 2 more. Sincerely hope not. Linda and I just got back from a Brighter Days presentation on skin care during chemo. Very informative and she got a bag of goodies, including some pretty expensive skin care products. Also there was an oral hygienist who specializes in oral care during tx. Told her about OCF so hopefully she'll check it out. She gave my a large bottle of Biotene mouthwash, thank you. Anyway, things are smoothing out around here and it's nice to get Linda out of the house now and then.

David R. 65 yr old male non-smoker, light drinker, stage 3 or 4, depending on which doc you ask, scc rt. tonsil, 2 nodes, 7 weeks radiation and chemo. No surgery. Teatment ended 3/20/08. PET scan 8/08 showed no cancer.
And now, as of oct, 2010, caregiver to wife, Linda, with breast cancer.
May, 2013, Linda diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer. Enuf already.