You are most welcome my friend. I personally meditate, and practice yoga along with a myriad of other physical activities to keep my stress levels in check. Combined with counseling, its really helped me cope with all that life has thrown at me over the last 5 years.

I have young children so I remember and relate to the challenges. My 9 year old is a dream, but my oldest is 13 and "really" good at pushing all of my buttons. Yoga keeps me from drinking, I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing laugh


Last edited by EricS; 05-07-2013 10:40 PM. Reason: always spelling

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.