dave, i'm glad you stress less....lol. especially the drivers, that's hard not to stress over...lol. i'm glad your company will create a position for you, that is really very good of them. not too many companies would do that, mine wouldn't. I have some questions for you about the lary. do you still have phlem and have to use the suction machine a lot? it was a year ago 2/28/13 since I got my lary and I still have a lot of phlem and have to use the suction machine quite a bit. like every 10-15 minutes. my tube also gets clogged up with gunk. I usually stay home all day everyday b/c I don't want to take the machine with me if I go somewhere. it has been over a year since my surgery and i'm just now starting to drive again. I've really missed it. my neck is still a little stiff but I can move it enuf to drive. well, thank you for replying and I will keep you in my prayers.
God bless,
debbiejeanne

laryngeal cancer in 8/09. 35 rad tremnts no surgery. Recurrence in 2/12. Complete laryngectomy. 10/12 pet scan, clean ned.