I see your are in India so I will assume you are currently receiving care and plan to continue to receive care in country. You need to seek out the best care you can obtain. As I have not a clue what the standard level of care is in India, how widespread good care is accessible and affordable, you will need to do that research on your end.

What makes sense to be here on this board is to get a complete understanding of the standard level of care for specific oral cancers. If you can provide the specific diagnosis like many have attached to their signature then we can help a lot more.

Some, maybe many of the things we discuss here are common while they may be unusual or even non-existent in your area or country or affordable and accessible. So be cautious about expecting all we discuss here as it is likely different in your country but you can surely use what is mentioned here to post questions to your health providers to probe and gain some sense of how the two systems compare with respect to cancer diagnosis and treatment.

good luck, don

Don
Male, 57 - Great health except C
Dec '12
DX: BOT SCC T2N2bMx, Stage 4a, HPV+, multiple nodes
1 tooth out
Jan '13
2nd tooth out
Tumor Board -induction TPF (3 cycles), seq CRT
4-6/2013
CRT 70gr 2x35, weekly carbo150
ended 5/29,6/4