This will be my 13th scan on 1/13/13 so it's good that I do not have triskaidekaphobia. In fact, it's the opposite, I deliberately picked January 13th for this first three month MRI after my treatment for this recurrence since it is the birthday of my little brother, Charles, who passed away in 1987, a very untimely death at 36 years old. Having been raised Catholic, I figure it could not hurt to have an advocate in heaven asking God for a birthday present for his big brother.
Since I can never make heads nor tails out of the images, outside of recognizing my eyeballs, I have to wait until the next Friday, January 18th for my RO to read the images. I can probably get the radiologist report but they are so worthless and ambiguous. Heck even after I had a biopsy and pathology report that I attached to my pre TX MRI, the report came back with : [quote]Although this could represent edema/post treatment changes, an aligned tumor is not excluded[/quote]
The suspense is tough. Tougher on my caregiver wife. Does not help that I still have a lot of pain in that area. At least my RO is very blunt and will tell me the truth.
But as the song goes:
[quote]Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.[/quote]
Charm

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin