I almost missed DavidCPA awarding himself honorable mention thru his administrator's edit powers. I love the hubris of the Official Olympic Committee's web page:
[quote]The International Olympic Committee is the supreme authority of the Olympic Movement.[/quote] so I am exercising similar authority to conform the GY Olympics to the regular Olympics: a Men's competition and a Women's competition
While Kelly211 still has the gold, and I the Silver in the Men's, the Bronze is wide open.
This of course means that Pandora (Donna) now is the leading contender for the Gold in the Women's division.
So the contest is still open. Women go for the Silver * Bronze. Men, the Bronze is open
Again, since for all practical purposes you need to have had a recurrence to have a winning chance., I will exercise that supreme authority to validate DavidCPA's unilateral action and create a special category in the Men's category : Honorable Mention for HPV awareness as well as add one for the Women's : Honorable Mention for Christine for Smoking Awareness.
So come on: we need new nominations to fill the gaps
Charm

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13