Donna

Be careful what you wish for when I'm feeling the full effects of CyberKnife and Carboplatin

This contest ends ALL SOULS DAY Saturday November 2, 2012 which is the Catholic solemn feast commemorating those who have died and are now in Purgatory with a guaranteed ticket to HEAVEN. For non-Catholics, Nov 2 is the Mexican Day of the Dead or Dia de los Muertos For our Jewish posters, it marks the Day the Great Flood begins (2105BCE).

So unless we hear othewise;
GOLD MEDAL WINNER: KELLY211
SILVER MEDAL WINNER: CHARM2017
BRONZE MEDAL WINNER: PANDORA99 (DONNA)
HORORABLE MENTION: DAVIDCPA - HPV AWARENESS
HONORABLE MENTION: CHRISTINE - SMOKING AWARENESS

Since these medals are imaginary, the medal ceremony will be imaginary also. I am looking forward to waltzing Donna around in her sure to be stunning dress, but I will defer to Kelly211 as the golden man for the first dance. Consideration was given to a real life ceremony, but in the interest of marital harmony (mine), and transportation/venue issues, this ceremony will also be imaginary and include the Everly Brothers singing their hit song: All I have to do is Dream, Dream, Dream. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but there will be no dance card for Kelly211 and myself.

Last chance for entries; We will celebrate on November 2nd, right here at OCF forum
Charm

Last edited by davidcpa; 10-19-2012 02:18 PM.

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13