How's this? Simon's scan was at 8:30am on Wednesday. It's now 2:30pm on Friday. We are all waiting to hear the results of the PET. He's just received a letter in the mail, giving him an appointment for the 17 Feb !!! from the RO who ordered the PET scan. He rings her office to remind them he's waiting for scan results after cancer treatment and the nurse/receptionist says oh yes, the doctor mentioned you this morning - she's happy to see you for followup on 17 Feb !! I can't wait until 17 Dec for the results, says Si, I'll go crazy. Ok says nurse receptionist, I'll put you through to the "nurses", they have the report. She puts him through but no-one answers, so he rings back up and says no-one answered so nurse receptionist says Ok I'll get them to call you back !! So Simon is at home waiting for the "nurses"to ring him with the results.......and unfortunately for you lot I am on the forum having a vent.

Brother 49yo DX 22/6/11 Tonsil SCC HPV+ Stage IV T4N1(?)M0. Carbo/docetaxel (Taxotere)19/7, 11/8 (with E-tux), 1/9; E-tux 11/8, 25/8, 15/9, 30/9, 14/10, 28/10; IMRT X 35 (70gy tumour;63gy nodes;56gy gen area) 19/9-4/11/11. Clear PET scan 1/2/12. 1 and 2 year post treatment checks good.