Linda,
I had my biopsy and some laser surgery on the 20th January. My appointment with the surgeon is not until the 13th of February.
I know biopsies do not take that long to come back so I contacted his nurse who gave me her mobile number before surgery.
She checked my file and the report was there but she had to check with the surgeon first. He OK�d her to let me know there is no sign of cancer but that it did show Papilloma and Mild Dysplasia.
So I am so happy and very relieved about that and I will find out more on Monday 13th when I will get more information and also request a copy as I have all my others.
I am writing all this to suggest that maybe he can call and see if the result is in. Does Simon have an appointment date?
Like Julieann I hope his Pet is clear as I hope it will be for you too Julieann.
The waiting for the result is stressful so I believe in pushing for the information as soon it is available.

History Leukoplakia bx 8/2006 SCC floor mouth T3N0M0- Verrucous Carcinoma.
14 hour 0p SCC-Right ND/excision/marginal mandibulectomy 9/2006, 4 teeth removed, flap from wrist, trach-ng 6 days- no chemo/rad.
6 ops and debulking (flap/tongue join) + bx's 2006-2012.
bx Jan 2012 Hyperkeratosis-Epithelial Dysplasia
24cm GIST tumour removed 8/2013. Indefinite Oral Chemo.

1/31/16 passed away peacefully surrounded by family