Hi guys, I am 28 now. No history of chewing tobacco but used to smoke years ago and quit when I was 22/23 but am a social smoker now.

A couple years ago I noticed I had a pimple growing very quickly in my mouth and with in a few hours it popped with liquid. It then became a bump in my mouth which seems like a scar tissue forming under the skin. I went to dentist he saw it, said "its nothing to worry about, could be from blocked salivary duct." I stopped worrying.

Year following (a little more than a year ago) I went to another dentist due to my change of dental insurance. He too was unsure about it. But by then it had gone from just one, to like 2 or maybe even 3 similar bumps.

To describe the bumps, they're not visible to eyes, but can be felt under the skin with tongue. They are in different sizes now, but they don't grow. The very first one has been the same size for about 2 years. Not raised but like a clot of tissue under.

They are all located on the right side of the mouth, inside cheek in various places, between gum to middle of the cheek.

Only one is located on the left side, but they mostly appear on my right side. They don't seem to go away. And now I'm confused.

Also, my mouth seem to be a lot drier than it used to be before. But I don't get canker sores when I started using Sensodyne tooth paste around 2 years ago.