hello! i have not been online for quite sometime! dad's cancer came back in july 2011, HE WAS IN BED FOR 4 MONTHS.. we thought that was it :-(..he is currently doing Erbitux every other friday.. he started weekly treatments in july and has "graduated" to every other week.. so yes, he is still fightinhg! GOD LOVE HIM! as you all know, as survivors, this really hits you not just physically but mentally as well.. he has been in a funk for a few days.. i told him that i would get on the site and see if there is anyone that could email with him and give him that pep talk that he needs, not from us, but from people who have gone through this.. because of the salvage surgery we went ahead and got him a tablet which he can txt and receive emails on! it is his lifeline.. he loves it.. so if anyone is interested could you please email him ? Please send me a PM for his email address.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
XOXO NICKI
HIS NAME IS DAN

Last edited by ChristineB; 11-09-2011 09:38 PM. Reason: removed email address

Dad-55 yrs..2/2010-DX/March 2010-Induction Chemo/35Rads 7weeks concurrent with chemo once every 3weeks/6/2010-Treatments completed-October 2010-Recurrence/December 2010-salvage surgery/clear Margins/July 2011-recurrence/weekly Erbitux treatments-5/30/12, last erbitux..
Painfree and rested 6/19/12