Posted By: nicki74 2nd Recurrence for Dad -July 2011-Erbitux - 11-10-2011 03:55 AM
hello! i have not been online for quite sometime! dad's cancer came back in july 2011, HE WAS IN BED FOR 4 MONTHS.. we thought that was it :-(..he is currently doing erbitux every other friday.. he started weekly treatments in july and has "graduated" to every other week.. so yes, he is still fightinhg! GOD LOVE HIM! as you all know, as survivors, this really hits you not just physically but mentally as well.. he has been in a funk for a few days.. i told him that i would get on the site and see if there is anyone that could email with him and give him that pep talk that he needs, not from us, but from people who have gone through this.. because of the salvage surgery we went ahead and got him a tablet which he can txt and receive emails on! it is his lifeline.. he loves it.. so if anyone is interested could you please email him ? Please send me a PM for his email address.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
XOXO NICKI
HIS NAME IS DAN

Hi Nicki! I was recently thinking about you and your father. Sorry to hear he isnt doing the best. I will send him an email right now.
Posted By: nicki74 Re: 2nd Recurrence for Dad -July 2011-Erbitux - 11-10-2011 05:31 PM
hi christine! he seems better today! i think he just really needs some good words of encouragement and that support! i appreciate you! thanks so much!
Posted By: Cheryld Re: 2nd Recurrence for Dad -July 2011-Erbitux - 11-10-2011 06:19 PM
Since the email was removed from your post the rest of us can't email him... would you PM me his address - thanks... and take care.
Posted By: nicki74 Re: 2nd Recurrence for Dad -July 2011-Erbitux - 11-10-2011 06:44 PM
sure thank you cheryl!
Posted By: nicki74 Re: 2nd Recurrence for Dad -July 2011-Erbitux - 11-10-2011 06:46 PM
hello again, how do i send you a pm? eek
To send a PM, click on the person's name. A drop down menu will appear and click on "send PM".
Posted By: nicki74 Re: 2nd Recurrence for Dad -July 2011-Erbitux - 11-10-2011 07:00 PM
ok got it! thank you christine and thank you for editing my post.. i thought about NOT posting his email address.. thank you!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum