Funny, I drank whiskey for the taste and read Playboy for the articles.

Playboy in the 90's was a great publication in a literary sense, it was like an edgy mix of GQ, The New Yorker and Rollingstone. It really was a "gentlemans" magazine, sadly it's not the same publication. I was also dissappointed when the focus on the models steered away from real women to the surgically augmented, airbrushed robo babes. I'm with Sir Mix a Lot when he said silicone parts are made for toys. No offense, just preference.

Whiskey, now there's a drink, so complex and diverse and a flavor for just about every mood.

I'm a single malt Scotch man when it's business or casual, and prefer the Speyside region with Glenlivet being my standard.
If I'm in a partying mood or playing poker it's Irish Whiskey, Jameson being my choice as I'm not a "blend" guy. If I'm drinking bourbon, well usually I'm looking for a fight. My boys Jack Daniels(I don't care if you prefer to be called Tennesseea Whiskey, you're still bourbon!) and Jim Beam would get me into trouble more often then not.

Never been a fan of the Canadian blends, for those that need a softer whiskey these are generally the answer though as they tend to be lighter. Australia started coming out with really well recepted single malts, sadly I never got to try any.

Anymore spirits I really can't do (and shouldn't) but I still remember the tastes and enjoyment. Now I stick with beer or wine for the occassional drink.

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.