Thanks, and not I really can't. Not because of him, but because of my schedule at work. I know that is the only thing that will ease my mind, well my psychologist will bring back to reality. They have a way of doing that, you know. I see him today. I just have to remind myself just a few more days and I have gone through some of these things before and it just be scar tissue. Some of these things are very different as well. Thanks all for letting me vent on here. I just need somewhere that I can get it out.
I told my husband what was going on and he did nto help me in the least bet. He started talking about if it was back what were we going to do. Hell, if I know.
I am also dealing with a lot at school. One of my student's family is going through a difficult time. His mom is really sick and is going in fore a bone marrow and a muscle biopsy. His brother tried to commit suicide this past weekend. I just can not imagine having a hard time paying attention in the first place and then all this going on, and teachers hounding him about paying attention. Kind of useless, I would think.

Angelia
31 at Dx.
DX: 4/30/09, 10/21/09 SCC on floor of mouth,
T1NOMO, T2N1M0
TX: 39 IMRT, 8 cisplatin 11/30/09
PET/CT: 11/03/09: Lymph node involvement
PEG/PORT: 11/09
TX end: 02/01/10
PET Scan: 04/05/10 clear
PEG Out: 06/21/10
Biopsy: 12/23/10: fibrosis
HBO: 01/04/11 - ORN