[quote=Eshwar N]
For #1: Therabite is expensive so I hope you have read the feedback. Honestly speaking, some regular exercise will help you more.[/quote]
I am actually doing mouth stretches meanwhile, but was feeling a bit scared of it and so had some of my good friends in US order it for me. Let me hope it gets better. Thanks for the info.

[quote=Eshwar N]
For #2: Post-radiotherapy, it takes almost an year for saliva to thin out and develop taste-buds. Considering you are from AP, you may not be able to tolerate acidic and spicy stuff for a very long time. Once RT is over, you can probably try Papaya (Juice) to thin out saliva.[/quote]

Heard about Papaya benefits in thinning. I am going to try this out. Hope it helps. Many thanks reminding this natural way.

[quote=Eshwar N]
For #3: Yes the ulceration will go away, drink lot of water (atleast 4-6 L a day). If it is troubling you, you can try aloclair gel.[/quote]

I am on grinded liquified diet without any spice for the past 3 weeks (since third week of RND). That kind of makes me drink as much water as possible.

[quote=Eshwar N]
You need to regain weight, if you are veggie then it is going to be problem.[/quote]
I am almost 6 kg down in 2 months post surgery, chemo and 20 rad. 2 more weeks of radiation to go.

It is been very nice to see you taking care of your father so diligently. In my case, it is kind of opposite....My mother is taking care of me, almost treating me like a kid...I tend to get irritated at times though I feel very bad after that, but she bears all those. Everyone around me are helping in one way or the other. Thanks to all those folks.

- Age 34 at DX 4th June 2011, Non-smoker, Non-alcoholic
- SCC on lateral right border of tongue, T1-N0,
- Surgery done to remove tumor on tongue
- RND to remove 9 lymph nodes, no MET(s)
- 3 weekly cycles of 50 mg cisplation chemo
- IMRT RAD 30 exposures, still 11 more to go