blushUh ohhhhh! I owe a big apology to my wonderful friends here who are, or have been, caregivers! You know I love you!!! Being a caregiver/caretaker certainly is a horrendously difficult and demanding job. I am so sorry for making a statement that marginalizes what you do or have done. I'm so thankful for your guidance and camaraderie.

So, Israel, if you have a caregiver, the OCF Forum is a great place for him or her, as well. It really is a family.

@ Anne-Marie: You're an amazing caregiver and you give so much support to other caregivers...we're very blessed. (And thanks for not raking me over the coals!)

@ Jim: Thank you smile I'm just a pitbull about some stuff and a mama bear about others. If J and I end up going through it, then I really hope I rise to the challenge.

@ David R.: Bless you for knowing both parts far too well and for still having a sense of humor!

@ David CPA: Thank you for acknowledging how important caregivers are to patients. You are so kind to make sure it doesn't go unnoticed.

Love to all!

...and especially for gentleman Jim...a big hug and kiss!

Ex-spouse MISDIAGNOSED with SCC-HN IVa 12/10. Tonsils out 1/11. 4 teeth out 2/11. TX Erbitux x2, IMRT x2 2/11. 2nd opinion-benign BCC-NOT CANCER 3/11. TX stopped 3/11. New doctors 4/11. ENT agrees with 2nd opinion 5/11. ENT scoped him-all clear 7/11. Ordered MRI anyway. MRI 8/22/11 Result-all clear.