Hi Israel, I'm just a caregiver...and not even a very experienced one. So, I can't give much practical advice about OC. But I can tell you that you have found the most wonderful, giving, supportive group of people you could hope to find either in person or via the internet. You'll get support and information and even tough-love when you need it (although, it's mostly heavy on the 'love' and light on the 'tough'!) If you are looking for people who understand...this is the place.

Please try not to worry until you are given something to worry about. Jim is right, the biopsy says that it is or isn't cancer. Scans tell the doctors where to look but they can't tell a doctor exactly what it is.

Please try to distract yourself. Try to keep occupied with things you enjoy doing. Something that may help you feel better is looking for ways your experiences can help others here on the OCF forum. Whenever I feel down, I like to do some volunteer work or do a little something for someone else. It is kind of selfish of me, but it really does help.

Wishing you peace smile

Ex-spouse MISDIAGNOSED with SCC-HN IVa 12/10. Tonsils out 1/11. 4 teeth out 2/11. TX Erbitux x2, IMRT x2 2/11. 2nd opinion-benign BCC-NOT CANCER 3/11. TX stopped 3/11. New doctors 4/11. ENT agrees with 2nd opinion 5/11. ENT scoped him-all clear 7/11. Ordered MRI anyway. MRI 8/22/11 Result-all clear.