Hi to all,

OK, this is my first day with new hearing aids. I will be going back for adjustments in a week. For the first time I could hear my Turn signal in my car. The hearing aids of today are so much better than they were long time ago. Like anything else you must get use to it. Also you can not even see it for those concerned. I have already noticed I can turn down the TV. I will have to do the same on Husband. Ha ha..

I look forward to testing it out in large crowds or a restaurant. I will post back off and on to let you know how I am doing.

The one I have is by Phonak Audeo-Yes. Here is the web site about it. http://www.phonak.com/us/b2c/en/products/hearing_instruments/audeo_yes/features_and_benefits.html

I hope this will be of some help to others. I have a friend who has same hearing Aid and has problems with back ground noise & loss of high frequency.

I wear glasses and it does not interfere with that. I also have an ear peace for my cell phone which does not interfere with that either. So far so good. grin

Take care Diane

2004 SCC R.tip 1/4 tongue Oct. 2005 R. Neck SCC cancer/Chemo Cisplatin 2x/8wks. Rad. Removed Jugular vein, Lymph gland & some neck muscle. TX finished 1/20/06... B.Cancer 3/29/07 Finished 6/07 Bi-op 7/15/09 SCC in-situ, laser surgery removed from 1st. sight. Right jaw replacement 11/3/14. 9 yrs cancer free as of Jan. 2015