Don, glad you are doing so well. Its always inspiring to others going thru treatment to see someone who is having an easier time of it. Although its never an easy task getting thru this. You will eat agin, it might be a while but you will get there. If you are able to keep eating something, soup or yogurt, choc. pudding with whipped cream is good. Make sure no matter how difficult it gets to keep drinking water daily. Also stretch your mouth open wide several times per day to avoid worse problems later.

You can order carnation VHC thru the Amazon tab on here. Its 560 calories per can. Its so much cheaper than prescription formulas. I use it in my peg with a can of water and then a can of formula. Whats the Jevity? About 200 calories? This will help you to keep the weight on....2 cans of Carnation VHC and 2 cans of Jevity would do the trick, maybe even 3 or 4 cans Carnation VHC for you. Talk it over with your doc or nutritionist. Keep those calories up to about 3000 per day to keep your weight on.

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma