hello everyone! I have reached about the half way point in chemo and radiation. My blood work with the chemo has astonished my rn's Perfect readings so far. I wish I could eat how ever. even water does not taste right, My mouth is really burnt up and using the right washes for numbing and dr gave me liquid lortab but after a couple of weeks not working as it once did so i dont know whats next or available she also has me on JEVITY 1.5 my supplement for my feeding tube. I lost weight to 118 and well yesterday the scale tipped at 120 so gained a couple. fighting with insurance company for my Jevity, it is expensive but dr wants me on it. I should not have to go on worrying about my next meal but this is what is happening they wait till the last second to approve wich is really uncalled for. starting to lose my hair now but over all in good spirits. tell me out there that I will one day eat my good gumbos and food we took for granted with our embelished taste buds I want them back! keeping you guys posted and yea go SAINTS!

nov30squcelldec209tonect no treat yet "positive people +positive thoughts brings positive tomorrows"db