When I had radiation for breast cancer the nurse told me that she recommends MedLine SkinRrepair cream to all her radiation patients and had the hopspital pharmacy carry it. When the retail pharmacy in the hospital closed she had the gift shop get it in. I now buy it at a local discount pharmacy and also know that it can be ordered from Walgreens. It is quickly absorbed and non-greasy. I had almost no sunburn affects from the radiation. I now use it for dry skin on my feet and in the winter to prevent "snowflakes" on my armes and legs. My husbnnd likes it better than anything else he has tried for his chronically dry elbows. The surgeon I see for followup on the breast cancer told me to use it on the site of my fibula free flap and my neck after the surgery last year and I have had very good results.

SCC stage II Partial mandibulectomy w. neck dissection- July 2005. Renal cancer w. partial nephrectomy-Jan 2004. Breast cancer discovered in routine mammogram. Successful lumpectomy, sentinal nodes clear, RT only-2008 Reconstruction of mandible w fibula free flap-Jan 09. TORS removal of begnin pappiloma from esophagus-2010. Masectomy,rt breast 2013.
Support OCF