As I have replied earlier, I may have had an easier time than most but I was over prepared for the worse case. Options for staying near the hospital verus driving 70 miles each way, beening sure my wife had all my passwords for the computer, back up transportation, all service done on vehicles ahead of time, to writing down "stuff " I do, down to where I buy filters. Made me fill better to have as many bases covered as possible. As it turned out I could handle those things myself.

I did loss hair, but I have thin hair and it is receding....I just shaved mine....it grew back thicker than ever.

Days I had Chemo I was there for at least 4-5 hours. By the time I did Rads, then went to the other area, get hydrated, it always took time. I always took meds before Chemo, never got sick. But they always stayed on top on this and made sure I did not have any problems. I used this forum to know the questions to ask. And thanks to the smart people on this site I used their experience and/answers to know ahead of time what I thought the answers my doctor should give me. On the important topics they typically matched. It seems most CCC that provide the "Gold Standard" level of treatment and care are very similiar in there procedures/methods.

I did not use a peg tubeso no help. Good luck....you guys can get through this

Bill Van Horn-53 ex-smoker, social drinker, Biopsy 8/24, Diagnosed 8/30/07 BOT T2N2-B MX Stage IV. Started treatments 10/1/07. IMRT 35 x, Cisplatin - 3 cycles - completed treatment 11/16/07. CT Scans on 1/15/08 all clear Selective neck dissection 1/28/08. All nodes clear.