Hi Jen,
I relate to you totally and how you feel about prioritizing your time. Before my diagnosis I owned two gymnastics/cheer gyms and my husband and I thought it was the best job for me as my day usually began at 4 and I could take the kids with me. I lived at those gyms and became far to involved in the lives of the families that brought their children to my teams. Now, two and a half years later, I coach a small team at my childrens high school, don't own any gyms, don't work outside my home, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. My family is stronger, my marriage is stronger, my kids grades are loads better and I feel like I am living my life with a purpose now. Before I was always waiting for tomorrow, now I love every minute of today and fall asleep dreaming of yesterday. Our perspective after cancer is one that only other cancer survivors can understand.

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.