Lily,

I am so sorry that you and your husband are going through this and that you are surrounded by pessimistic thoughts. I've been there, done that. It's really hard to keep the faith and stay positive about beating this disease when others already have your husband dead and buried. My uncle reacted this way when my sister was sick. After Kim's cancer came back for a second time, he asked my mom if she wanted him to plan the funeral! He saw Kim once in the hospital - the entire time she was fighting this and had the nerve to ask that!

You're right. Some people are just idiots. AND you do find out who your true friends are. I am praying that God gives you both strenth to defeat this disease and the negativity that surrounds you. It's a tough road and I don't think people realize how tough it is unless they've travelled it themselves or while caring for someone who is fighting.

God Bless you and your husband.

Sister of Kim, a 24 year old cancer fighter diagnosed on 12/5/04, who fought strong and hard and died with dignity and honor on 1/3/05.