The Lance shirts are on eBay now and we're beginging to get orders for them. With the tour starting in less than 2 weeks, Lance is in the news more and more. I think this will only draw attention to the eBay auctions. While the price is the same, we do slightly better financially on the ones bought in our own store, since we don't have PayPal fees and eBay fees. Next month when we are registered with eBay's Missionfish program, these fees will be less. But I put this information up here to let you all know that we probabnly won't run the Lance shirts again, since I don't want to have OCF's $$ out there on something that there probably isn't a market for after the Tour de France ends. So if you want them.... you had better step up now while we still have all sizes in stock. Next month we will put the Survivor shirts up on eBay, and those we can run indefinately as they are not tied to a particular event. (or until the survivor TV show goes away...which given its high ratings won't be any time soon.)

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.