The original price was based on our early run of OCF shirts 3 years ago, in my haste to get them into the store hadn't considered that things would change much. Colored t's cost us 1.60 more each just for the shirt, which I didn't know when I originally put them in the store. Also when the bill came for the screens of these and particularly the Survivor one which has 6 colors in it, the cost for film and the different color screens was greater, so that the cost for that one was really more expensive. I tried to even things out making more on some than on others.....Chester is fixing the glitches in the store like the sizes. But the pricing change is correct. As a side note, go to eBay and find a Lance shirt for under 40.00. The idea is to raise money for OCF and still get something in return. I am sure there will be no problem selling these on eBay for 20 plus 5 shipping.

I

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.