There is lots of good stuff here. We have the weekend to wrap up ideas, then I am going to take them all to a friend who writes copy for an ad agency on Monday AM and after an hour of brainstorming with him, what ever it is at that point it is. LiveStrong is a trademark of LAF; we MAY get away using it.... I'm always one to stick my neck out first and apologize later.

We need to keep survivors in there, it's a shirt for survivors supporting Lance, and that makes the shirt unique from any other Lance related shirt out there. Also I want to get pictures of survivors wearing it (as many as possible) to send to LAF for possible PR use and to forward to Lance in France. (Just realized that Lance and France rhyme) We need to keep seven in there, as this is the 7th tour and last that he will be riding in. That issue of the last tour but not the last of Lance's efforts might feel good. Win or lose his determination is still an inspiration. I can make anything fit around the circle.

Will print out everything on Sunday night and take it to my Monday meeting... when I end up with a final idea...please no groaning, all your ideas are good. Ebay here we come.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.