ok here ar a couple of ideas for the Lance shirt....

Use the words Outsmart, Outlast, Outlive but make the O's out of livestrong bracelets...

or

An olympic ring design with the top three rings made to say Strive Survive Thrive and the bottom 2 rings one in pink (with a ribbon on it) for Breast cancer and one in yellow (with LIVESTRONG on it) for Lance....

My thought on the shirts is that we pay honor to Lance's courage and to all of the others who fight so hard for life too. We have people here with both oral cancer and breast cancer and the shirt can always be an all inclusive kind of thing.

If I think of anything else I will let you know.

Lance is an amazing guy and an inspiration but I have also met so many more who are not famous but just as strong and just as surviving and courageous! Just like you Brian. The shirts should be a tribute to ALL who have to face this ugly and unforgiving disease.

Cindy

Caregiver to ex-husband Harry. Dx 12/10/04 SCC stg 3, BOT with 2 nodes left side. No surg/chemo x4 /rad.x37(rad comp. 03/29/05)Cisplatin/5FU(comp. 05/07/05)-T1N2M0-(cancer free 06/14/05)-(12/10/06) 2 yr. Survivor!!!