Jerry,

Brian is doing that shirt, but is looking for ideas for a second shirt, which is specific to Lance Armstrong's 7th try for the Tour de France. We're talking 2 separate shirts.

Looking back to Brian's last post and thinking about what Lance represents, the one word that comes to mind is "grit". Determination, perseverance, it all boils down to grit. The man has grit. Now who can come up with a slogan based on grit? Think John Wayne and True Grit.

And I agree with Minnie. You should get the point across in as few words as possible, preferably 2 lines should say it all. 3 isn't too bad, but any more than that and you're squinting and staring in order to read it.

So forget the L is for, A is for, etc. Too much.

LiveStrong like Armstrong is good and From One Survivor to Another is still not too bad.

I still like Dedication, Perspiration, Inspiration for the pocket logo, but those words are probably too long to be able to wrap them around the center and still be able to read them. So what words would convey the same meaning, but be shorter? Maybe Heart, Soul, Sweat & Grit? Or Heart, Soul, Grit & ?.

You know, I think I've written about 1/4 of the posts in this thread and believe me, if I'm the most creative person we have, we're in BIG trouble. Someone please jump in here and save the day! laugh

Rosie

Was primary caregiver to my daughter Heather who had stage IV base of tongue SCC w/ primary recurrence. Original diagnosis August 21st, 2002. Primary recurrence March 18th, 2003. Died October 6th, 2003.