A couple of thoughts:

I also prefer "It's Reality, not TV."

I like Cindy's Olympic ring idea, but if oral cancer has its own color, I think it should be used instead of pink. Nothing against breast cancer survivors, but we have to remember our roots here.

I know this will probably sound like nitpicking, but I have an opinion about the phrase "Strive, Survive, Thrive". I understand the concept of having it in that order...first you strive, then survive, then thrive and it also looks good in print with the longer word being in the center. But I think Strive, Thrive, Survive has a more rhythmic ring to it when spoken aloud. If this is a theme that you want to continue to use maybe with the idea of it becoming a rallying phrase, I think the spoken sound of it is important and I'd opt for Strive, Thrive, Survive. Just a little, nitpicky thought.

I also wonder if the Lance shirt will sell better if it is focused entirely on Lance? Should we concentrate on a Lance theme now and save ideas with a broad appeal for other shirts? Or do you want the Lance shirt to appeal to all cancer survivors as well as to Lance enthusiasts?

What about something along the lines of "from one survivor to another - Go Lance"?

Rosie

Was primary caregiver to my daughter Heather who had stage IV base of tongue SCC w/ primary recurrence. Original diagnosis August 21st, 2002. Primary recurrence March 18th, 2003. Died October 6th, 2003.